Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearthside Fireplace is hiring a Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative in Northbridge, MA. A sales career at Hearthside Fireplace puts you in the position of selling the most popular brands in the industry, and selling a product that builders love.
A Sales Career You Can Grow
Hearthside Fireplace provides sales careers that can ignite your professional growth. Advancement is only limited by ambition and, as the regional leader, we offer opportunities for advancement in our multiple stores in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Our Inside Sales/Customer Service Representatives are customer-focused. They know that our job is not done until our customers are completely satisfied. Fortunately, it’s easy to satisfy customers when you’re the leader. Being #1 makes it easier to sell, but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy job. We challenge all our sales professionals to be creative and push us to heights we didn’t dream of when we were founded more than 27 years ago.
Your Role as a Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
- Utilize our Hearth Expert Professional Builder Sales process and tools.
- Develop Key Account Plans
- Achieve territory goals
- Develop an in depth understanding of our products and Installation process to facilitate appropriate product recommendations and solutions
- Systematically manage account plans to maximize sales opportunities through new business development and current account penetration
- Develop and nurture relationships with key decision makers at multiple levels and various functions within each account
- Systematically manage all customer quotes, orders, previews and installations
- Build strong relationships with customers and be extremely diligent with follow up
The Requirements of an InsideSales/Customer Service Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, business administration, marketing or related field preferred (2-year vocation/technical degree required)
- 2+ years of sales experience (B2B experience preferred)
- Self-motivation and the ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with proven ability to work efficiently and manage time wisely
- Comfortable working with computers and Microsoft Office Tools (email, Word, Excel)
Why Sales Professionals Choose Hearthside Fireplace
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that people love
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and commission incentives
- Comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, 401k, paid company holidays, educational reimbursement, and the chance to work with the best!
Take the next step in your sales career by selling a product people love from the industry leader. Get started: Apply today for this position!
Go to all jobs